Dhri Crusade – Day 7- Your Story
September 22, 2019
The Throat VISUDDHA
Colour Blue, 16 Lotus Petals, Element Ether, Sense of Hearing
Expression: voice, communication, permission, empowerment, expansion, development
Affirmation I SPEAK
Day 7 theme: Your Story
- Purity of my speech, perfection of my words and message
- Where am I on my hero’s journey?
- What have I experienced that has put me in the place that I am?
- What do I want for the future?
- What am I doing to get there?
- Find my voice, empower others to find theirs
- Don’t seek to impress, seek to bless others with my grace
- Satnam – I am truth
Today the Dhri Crusade took the team to Rishikesh. We had to part ways from our local navigator, Rakesh, who was like a guardian watching over us. His hospitality and guidance in the past 3 cities has been a blessing and we are eternally grateful!
Rishikesh, however, is a bit cooler and a bit less humid today than the previous cities. Upon arrival, the team traversed a narrow winding road from the Dehradun Airport to Rishikesh – a combination of hair-raising adventure and beautiful sights. The adventure continues tomorrow!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.