Learn, Share, Grow – A Football Game Gives Hope
Below is a lesson from NBC Dallas Ft. Worth on how simple acts of kindness and encouragement can provide hope and inspiration, as well as our key learning.
The Blue Courage team is dedicated to continual learning and growth. We have adopted a concept from Simon Sinek’s Start With Why team called “Learn, Share, Grow”. We are constantly finding great articles, videos, and readings that have so much learning. As we learn new and great things, this new knowledge should be shared for everyone to then grow from.
A Game of Hope
- The way you look at people and treat people can impact the way they feel and view themselves, positively and negatively.
- As a leader, looking at the bigger picture beyond the obvious task at hand and above “winning vs. losing” can have a major impact on the lives of others.
- “If you make the right decisions, people will get on your side and support you. It doesn’t matter what your background is, you can make it.” – Chris Hogan, Head Coach of Grapevine Faith Christian School
- Giving support for others can make a world of a difference, especially if they have never had that before.
- When people have someone in their corner, when they feel support, it provides hope and inspiration — something to celebrate, win or lose.
- “I don’t care that we lost tonight — I was feeling good.” – Gainesville Tornadoes Player
- “We won in our hearts, spiritual wise. We won.” – Gainesville Tornadoes Player
- Providing support and encouragement provides a reason to look ahead. It can change a person’s view of the world, of life, and of their future.
- Love elevates spirits.
Do you have a resources that you would like to share? Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.