Learn, Share, Grow - Increase Your Productivity
November 15, 2021
Below is a lesson from the Daily Stoics on increasing productivity, as well as our key learnings.
The Blue Courage team is dedicated to continual learning and growth. We have adopted a concept from Simon Sinek’s Start With Why team called “Learn, Share, Grow”. We are constantly finding great articles, videos, and readings that have so much learning. As we learn new and great things, this new knowledge should be shared for everyone to then grow from.
5 Stoic Secrets to Increase Your Productivity
Ryan Holiday (Daily Stoic)
- Stop Putting Stuff Off - if it matters and is worth doing, do it now.
- Design Your Life - Wake up early, spend some time with a journal, think about value you can create for other people and the world, concentrate (like the thing you're doing is the last thing you're doing in your life), work for the common good, put your day up for review at the end of the day
- Shift Your Perspective - 1) It's not what happens, it's how we respond to what happens. 2) Ask yourself at every moment, 'Is this essential? Do I really need to do this?' If you do less, you get the benefit of doing less better. 3) Memento Mori - if you leave life now, let that determine what you do and say and think -- gives you urgency, clarity, and lets you see what really matters.
- Re-read Great Books - linger on the works of the master thinkers. Not just reading a lot, but re-reading/returning to the book. Each time you will get something new out of it.
- Accept Your Fate - there is no such thing as a bad event -- there's only what we make out of it.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.