Learn, Share, Grow – The Creative Process of Human Potential
Below is a lesson from Darren Hardy on the creative process of human potential, as well as our key learning.
The Blue Courage team is dedicated to continual learning and growth. We have adopted a concept from Simon Sinek’s Start With Why team called “Learn, Share, Grow”. We are constantly finding great articles, videos, and readings that have so much learning. As we learn new and great things, this new knowledge should be shared for everyone to then grow from.
THE CREATIVE PROCESS OF HUMAN POTENTIAL
Find out more about Darren Hardy here.
- You get in your life what you create. We are all creative being and our life becomes a product of what we create.
- Expectations drives our creative process – what we expect to have is what our creative process goes to work on. Expectation leads to manifestation.
- Your thoughts drive your expectation. Energy follows thought!
- The input that you expose your eyes and ears to is what influences your thoughts. Garbage in = garbage out.
- The constant barrage of negative and falsely sensational input on your mind is devastating to your creative capacity and productive potential.
- What controls your attention controls your life.
- If you are going to be successful in your heroic journey, you must cut the cords that others have tied to your mind, manipulating your behavior for their benefit.
- Only try to control what is controllable. Stop paying attention to what you can’t control, or it will control you, your life and your destiny.
- Don’t let other people influence your attitude, hope for the future, and your potential to do something great.
- Focus your mind and attention to what’s right with the world and what’s possible for you.
- Focus your attention on ideas, information, and knowledge that can help you grow, prosper, create, and contribute to making a positive difference in your world.
Do you have a resources that you would like to share? Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.